Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Started With a Look Back

New to the blogging world. Love to write so why not blog...right? And why not start in a new year.
So to start...
Happy New Year!! 

Looking back at 2011...
We went through a lot in 2011. My Husband still wasn't able to come home for good (due to a brain injury in the Army in August 2010) He did get to come home every now and then to visit. Our youngest daughter, Bug, was diagnosed with soy and dairy allergies. Packed the girls up and spent our spring break and one month during the summer in Texas with my youngest Aunt. Our oldest daughter, Lou, started taking dance and is a natural she did beautifully at her dance recital. Bug grew like a weed and turned 1!! Lou started Pre-K and turned 4. We finally moved to Ft. Benning, GA in November. Lou was diagnosed highly allergic to dust mites. Had our first Thanksgiving and Christmas just the four of us. And toasted in the New Year just the two of us!! It was a crazy year, but a good one.
As the new year starts I'm taking it on with open eyes. I'm not one for starting a new years resolution. But I am wanting to start this new year fresh. Learn how too cook better, and putting my cooking triumphs and failures on here. Also some great kids crafts and activities that have really helped me. :)
Hope my blabbing is useful! lol
Welcome to my One Crazy Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment